Synthesis and structural quality are the distinguishing features of the METRA internal doors.
They can be used both in the living rooms and in the business spaces … in both cases the solutions are ideal in many architectural contexts.
The METRA internal doors guarantee solidity, perfect seal, durability and acoustic comfort.
The design complements promise wide choice and aesthetic taste. The finishes are many and exciting: from the colors with natural multi-layer pigments, to different oxidized and sanded metal effects
- Panels with a thickness of 40 mm.
- Monolithic glasses with 8 mm thickness
- Non-visible screws for fixing the frames to the masonry and for fixing the compensating frames (hidden by specific gaskets)
- Compensating frames formed by double-tubular profiles to obtain a correct union of the angle
- Possibility to cover a variable wall thickness from 90 mm up to 215 mm
- Suitable shimming rules for glazed panels and panels
- Locks with entry 35/50/60 mm
- Radiated glazing beads with front mounting and quick hooking by means of nylon clips
- Hinges with ground pin in stainless steel, adjustable in height and rotation
- Doors with lowered profile, suitable for the entire perimeter
- Recessed sliding doors in the wall
- Wide choice of models