The EFC devices are designed to divert hot smoke gases in the event of a fire and to ensure a smoke-free level near the floor and along the evacuation routes.
The solutions tested by WICONA guarantee safety for designers and builders as well as cost benefits for the customer.
Wicona has complete package for the design of the EFC elements in accordance with the EN 12101-2 standard.
The diversity of the system always ensures the most appropriate solution:
– for glass facades and roofs
– opening inwards or outwards
– can also be used as ventilation doors
– tested and approved as a complete system
– good aerodynamic results and flow coefficients thanks to the large opening angle
– Vasistas internal and external opening
– Internal and external flap
– Door to protrude external opening
– Horizontal hinged door
– Vertical hinged door